Looking to get involved and help us keep Worcester clean, green, and beautiful all year long? We could always use the extra hands! Periodically, WGC will be looking for individual volunteers and neighborhood groups to participate in city cleanups. Fill out the brief volunteer application below to get started, and we’ll be in contact shortly! Volunteer applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Additionally, for a minimum donation of $15, Keep Massachusetts Beautiful will send you your own litter cleanup kit so you can get involved by cleaning up your own neighborhood! The kits include:
- A litter cleanup/grabber tool
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew safety T-Shirt
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew reusable trashbag
- A pair of high quality gloves
The Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, United Way, and the City of Worcester have all pledged financial support of this program. Additionally, AT&T and CSX are lead sponsors of the program. More contributors are needed to make this program sustainable each and every year going forward. Click the button below to see available sponsorship opportunities.
Looking to make a financial contribution on a smaller level? Worcester Green Corps also accepts individual donations (minimum requirement: $10). Donations help purchase materials for year-round cleanup and beautification projects. Thanks in advance for your contribution!
Calling all Worcester Chamber member businesses and organizations! Does your Worcester storefront or street need beautifying or a little TLC? You can request a visit from one of our Worcester Green Corps Clean Teams! They can help with cleanup and beautification tasks such as litter pickup, window washing, graffiti removal, paint touchups, sidewalk maintenance, overgrowth removal, and more! To request a visit,
- Looking to contribute to our mission in an impactful way? There are a variety of ways your business can get involved with the WGC:
- Host a “Lunch & Learn” with your employees
- Schedule a community cleanup with your employees
- Co-adopt an island with us to add to the greenery in the city
508-753-2924 ext. 233
A program of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce